I figured it might be fun to share a few fun facts that you might not know about me this week, so here it goes:
1. I’m turning 30 exactly one month from today – YIKES!
2. I have to eat some type of dessert every night after dinner..sometimes it’s milk and cookies, sometimes it’s ice cream, and sometimes it may only be a couple Hersey kisses – but I HAVE to have something sweet as my last meal of the day.
3. I don’t drink soda, with the exception of my recent obsession with root beer.
4. My favorite part of the day is sipping coffee in the morning. There’s something so peaceful and relaxing about sitting and sipping coffee.
5. I have a serious shoe obsession! It’s my favorite thing to shop for.
6. Since college, I’ve lived in 6 different apartments in 4 different cities: Lexington (KY), Chicago (IL), Cleveland (OH) and now Oak Park (IL) which is a close western suburb of Chicago but still technically counts as a new city 🙂
7. Despite being from Kentucky, I cheer for the Florida Gators first and foremost. The Cats are my 2nd favorite team.
8. Football is my favorite sport to watch and football season is my favorite time of the year.
9. I have an undergraduate and graduate degree in Business Administration.
10. I’m a stomach sleeper. Truthfully, I have no idea how I survived pregnancy!
11. I only wash my hair once or twice a week – which may sound gross, but my scalp is so incredibly dry that I seriously could not tolerate washing it more frequently.
12. I’ve loved writing since I was a kid and have actually won a couple of awards for it.
13. I watch food network almost 24/7!
14. I don’t like being woken up from a nap…if I’m napping I need to wake myself or else I will be MEGA cranky – just ask Joe!
15. I swear more than any lady should (not my finest habit).
16. Blogging is not my full-time job. I actually work for a really cool company called Medix (look them up!).
17. I’m only 5 foot 2 inches tall, or like I like to say – vertically challenged.
18. My husband does all my blog photography – we are learning together, but I think he does a great job!
19. I’m a total perfectionist, which definitely has it’s pros and cons.
20. I only started this blog because when I moved to Cleveland for my husband’s job and had no friends or family there, Joe told me I needed a hobby.
21. When I was younger, I was a competitive gymnast. I spent a lot of my childhood going to practice and traveling for competitions.
22. I’m pretty much freezing ALL. THE. TIME. I have no idea how I survive Chicago winters.
23. I have a strong tendency to be a bit of a homebody.
24. If I could choose any profession in the world for myself, I’d be a dermatologist. My obsession with skincare is out of control. Does anyone else watch those Dr. Pimple Popper videos on YouTube or Insta?! Yea – that would totally be me!
25. I’m actually quite terrified of heights.
Kinda feels like we been friends for forever now, right?! #Besties!
Denim; Target (old) – similar here and only $30